Resonant Cloud Solutions is a Salesforce Silver Consulting Partner offering Salesforce Consulting Services, Digital Marketing Solutions and Software Solutions to customers across APAC.
We require a Marketing Automation Specialist to work on internal marketing programs as well as client projects using Pardot and other Automated Marketing Tools.
About the role:
The Resonant Group team is growing rapidly and if you’d like to be part of a growing team, we want to hear from you!
Your role will be responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of email marketing programs in support of company and business unit objectives. This includes ownership of the setup, maintenance, and quarterly reviews of reoccurring and triggered email communications. Additionally, you will maintain a current understanding of email marketing best practices and apply them to the execution of our email campaigns in collaboration with the Digital and Client Service teams.
Your day to day tasks will include:
- Building email campaigns using supplied HTML and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns.
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required.
- Stay abreast of and recommended email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns.
- Schedule in broadcasts of email campaigns
- Build campaign canvases in appropriate technologies and measures their success
- Digital PM/AM where required
- QA and Auditing of campaigns
Ideally you will be an experienced Marketing Automation Specialist with strong and successful campaign management experience within both corporate and creative industries.
In addition, you will have:
- Hands-on experience with one or more Email Service Providers / Marketing Automation tools (Responsys, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Vision6, ExactTarget, Marketo, Pardot, Silverpop etc)
- Familiarity with quality assurance (QA) protocols and ownership of QA signoff for all deliverables
- Experience working with creative and IT resources and a thorough understanding of related deliverables
- Solid problem-solving experience and ability to resolve issues throughout project life cycle
- Ability to multitask and prioritize under ever-changing needs and schedules; handling multiple accounts at once while meeting tight deadlines
- Strong organisational skills and proactive manner
- Client-facing experience
- Ability to troubleshoot coding problems
- Ability to write queries and define new audience types
- Good understanding of database concepts and segmentation
- Ability and desire to learn quickly
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Proactive, energetic personality; inquiring, investigative mind
Benefits / perks of working with us!
- Work-life balance: day shift and no weekends
- Work with talented team that is committed to deliver
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking to join a fun and vibrant team where you can add real value and make a difference, then we want to hear from you.
Please note, the successful candidate will be asked to partake in mandatory police record and ID checks prior to the final offer of employment.